Family and Individual Health Plans in California
Anthem Blue Cross of California – Anthem Blue Cross’s business approach is to provide consumers with choice. Learn about their variety of high-quality and affordable health care plans.
- Tonik Thrill Seeker Plan offers young adults health insurance coverage in case of illness or serious injury.
- Anthem Blue Cross ClearProtection $1000 Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross ClearProtection $3300 Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross ClearProtection $5000 Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross CoreGuard Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross Premier Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross SmartSense Plus
Blue Shield of California – Blue Shield strives to make sure that high-quality health care is available to all Californians at a reasonable price. If you are considering individual health insurance in California, Blue Shield may be a good choice.
- Blue Shield Balance Plans – For individuals in reasonably good health with a need for family coverage but not maternity benefits, Blue Shield offers Balance Plans.
- Blue Shield Active Start 35 – While today’s college student may have plenty of issues to contend with, finding quality, affordable health insurance need not be one of them.
Health Net of California – If you are considering individual health insurance in California, Health Net may be a good choice. They specialize in HMO plans and have an extensive network of HMO doctors and hospitals.
Don’t get overwhelmed with the strange terminology and many selections. We have articles – and even videos – to help you understand how to choose the right plan for you and your family. Learn how to compare plans and read this article on where to start when selecting a health plan. And when you’re ready, get a personalized California health insurance quote.