What’s New in California Health Insurance
From the moment President Obama signed the health insurance reform legislation into law; everyone has been asking: “how will this impact me?” Our newsletter will help you answer this question and provide information on other changes to individual and group health insurance and MediCare. Filled with accurate information and links to source documents, we seek to keep you informed.
California health insurance is complicated and I have taken an active role in educating our clients and community groups about the health insurance reform measures.
Bruce Jugan speaking to a Rotary Club about health insurance reform.
We send all of our clients the California Health Insurance Newsletter but you can receive a FREE subscription just by requesting an online newsletter subscription. To subscribe, please click here.
If you desire to unsubscribe, please let us know.
Ca. Ins. Lic. No. 0B10919
Volume 4, December 2012
Volume 3, November 2012
- California Health Insurance Reform Update: November 2012
Volume 2, March 2012
- California Health Insurance Reform Update: March 2012
- Medical Loss Ratio – Guidance for California Small Businesses
Volume 1, September 2010
- Feature: To Grandfather or Not to Grandfather…
- “PPACA” the name for Federal Health Insurance Reform
- Timeline for Health Insurance Reform
- How to Reduce Health Care Spending: Exercise is Medicine
- Children can remain on Parents’ Health Insurance Policy until age 26
Learn more about other California health insurance topics in our articles section.